Monday, July 13, 2009

I haven't been very good at updating this blog, sorry!







Update:

Jaiden is saying more words like Thanks, me-nut, peaches, car, and kiss. He LOVES the swimming pool and doesn't seem to mind his "floaties." He is very good with Olivia and gives her kisses on her forehead. Today he shared some of his little plastic animals with her. He is pretty gentle with her. Jaiden loves his flip-flops, his grandma's, and his "white" bear. Jaiden loves to help me and immitate me. He is such a good boy!

Olivia is so precious! She is rolling over and has the cutest look on her face when she is trying to roll back the other way. Her smiles and giggles are the most precious things on earth! She melts my heart when she sees me and gets excited. She is getting some major rolls and Matthew and I love to pinch them. She is a very easygoing baby and her personality is the go with the flo type. It is fun buying girl clothes!

Matthew is still the best barbecuer in the world. He is having to work 50 hours a week now and is not getting any compensation at this time. He has a positive attitude, " At least I have a job," he says.

Heather chopped off her hair and is still getting used to it. I have to say it has been hard getting used to two kids instead of one. I have had to let things go more like the doodlings on our walls, refrigerator, and kitchen floor by Jaidey-waydey!

4 comments:

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

So fun to catch up with you guys! Pretty, pretty little Olivia, and Jaiden is such a card! Thank you for coming last night. That was so fun to be with your precious little family. We love you!

Bubbles said...

What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

Good that you updated; I was getting worried! Smiling I want to see a picture of Heather without the gorgeous hair...

Maren said...

Heather, I'm so glad you posted more pics and an update on your life! Now I just need to do the same...... Anyway, I totally understand your situation in life right now, getting used to two kids. It has not been easy for me, that's for sure. But it's worth it anyway. Little Olivia just looks precious. I need to meet her! And Jaiden looks so cool in his fabric headband! So cute. Take care and good luck!