Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my first car. The jetta has served me well. It made many trips to Boise to see my honey- bun during our courtship. To replace the jetta (on right), we purchased a dark gray Honda Pilot (on left). It is a 2006 and is nice. We got it because it was recommended on Consumer Reports and we wanted a car that could hold more than our Camry. We are enjoying our new car, but we will never forget our Jetta memories!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Jetta gone, but not forgotten!
Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my first car. The jetta has served me well. It made many trips to Boise to see my honey- bun during our courtship. To replace the jetta (on right), we purchased a dark gray Honda Pilot (on left). It is a 2006 and is nice. We got it because it was recommended on Consumer Reports and we wanted a car that could hold more than our Camry. We are enjoying our new car, but we will never forget our Jetta memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, nice upgrade!! I hope you like your new car. I can understand though how you will never forget your Jetta. I will never forget my old Pontiac 'Rusty' either.
Yay, I'm an official member of the blog now :-) I like the burrito pictures
Awesome car Heather! We just got a new car too! Got rid of the subaru and now have a 2008 GMC Acadia. We absolutely love it!
I always am sad when we give up a car. There are wonderful family memories associated with each one. I think you will love your new car though and you will make new memories with it . . special ones because it is definitely your first "family" car!
Post a Comment