What a sweet little girl! Wow, she seems so alert and 'grown up' in that video. I guess I'm not used to seeing little ones awake. Who does she look like, Matt or Heather? I can definitely see a resemblance to Jaiden. I can't wait to see her. Oh, and I haven't heard what her name is yet!! I'd love to know.
I hope you are getting as much sleep as possible. When does baby get to come home?? We're thinking about you and saying prayers for your little family. Take care and good luck everything!
WOw another wonderful baby! congatualtions. She is looking so well and I agree with Maren, she seems very alert and interested about the world around her. I hope I'll get to meet her soon Kathryn
3 comments:
How precious! My mom says she's just so beautiful. Congratulations to you both!
What a sweet little girl! Wow, she seems so alert and 'grown up' in that video. I guess I'm not used to seeing little ones awake. Who does she look like, Matt or Heather? I can definitely see a resemblance to Jaiden. I can't wait to see her. Oh, and I haven't heard what her name is yet!! I'd love to know.
I hope you are getting as much sleep as possible. When does baby get to come home?? We're thinking about you and saying prayers for your little family. Take care and good luck everything!
WOw another wonderful baby! congatualtions. She is looking so well and I agree with Maren, she seems very alert and interested about the world around her. I hope I'll get to meet her soon
Kathryn
Post a Comment