Matthew, Heather, Jaiden and Olivia
Yay for new posts!!!!I loved the video with Jaiden drinking his milk. Wow, was he hungry or what? Sounded like he was gulping down the milk as fast as possible! So cute.
I love the milking drinking. He's so thirsty, and it's cute how he takes these big breaths after he sips. I love these videos. Keep em comin'!!
So cute! I love his giggles. Hes got quite the personality:)
That was hillarious! He was drinking so much he couldn't catch his breath!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay for new posts!!!!
I loved the video with Jaiden drinking his milk. Wow, was he hungry or what? Sounded like he was gulping down the milk as fast as possible! So cute.
I love the milking drinking. He's so thirsty, and it's cute how he takes these big breaths after he sips. I love these videos. Keep em comin'!!
So cute! I love his giggles. Hes got quite the personality:)
That was hillarious! He was drinking so much he couldn't catch his breath!
Post a Comment