


Tonight Heather, Jaiden, and I went to Mimi's Cafe. Right before we got there, I handed Jaiden an orange that I found in the car. I expected him to just play with it. When he started sucking on it, I thought it was cute.
Then I smelled that distinct "orange" smell that permeates the air when an orange is being peeled. I grabbed the orange away from him and found that he had taken a big bite out of the bottom of it, peel and all! After I took it away, he chewed what was in his mouth and swallowed it.
Heather and I thought it was hilarious. When we got in the restaurant, the waitress brought him a little "kid's plate" which included an orange slice with the peel still attached. When it was in range, he grabbed it and proceeded to devourer it, peel and all!
1 comment:
That's a great story! Makes me cringe, though, just thinking about the taste.
Post a Comment