I just wanted to take some time and spotlight my cute husband. He has been wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy. He has taken on more household chores and helped more with Bubby. He is a sweet man and I feel so lucky to be married to him. He has made some great sacrifices during my pregnancy and I thank him for those. He is a great listener and willing to do my "honey do" lists. He supports me in my roll as mother and respects me. In addition to being a great husband, he is also a great father. He is the one who puts Bubby to bed and it is so sweet hearing him sing "I love to see the Temple" and "I am a Child of God." Jaiden loves when Daddy tickles him and rolls on the ground with him.
Monday, January 26, 2009
I just wanted to take some time and spotlight my cute husband. He has been wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy. He has taken on more household chores and helped more with Bubby. He is a sweet man and I feel so lucky to be married to him. He has made some great sacrifices during my pregnancy and I thank him for those. He is a great listener and willing to do my "honey do" lists. He supports me in my roll as mother and respects me. In addition to being a great husband, he is also a great father. He is the one who puts Bubby to bed and it is so sweet hearing him sing "I love to see the Temple" and "I am a Child of God." Jaiden loves when Daddy tickles him and rolls on the ground with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment