It was a lot of fun putting on Jaiden's little tiny swimsuit. I went in with him first while Matthew filmed and then we switched. The water at Maren Nielsen's pool was pretty warm, thank goodness! He seemed to like being in the water. He, of course, had a look of concern and wonder about the whole thing. I tried putting him in a little infant inflatable donut, but he just wanted to cling to mommy. When Matthew came in with him, he did airplane and through him up in the air and caught him, that made Jaiden squeal with delight. I think Jaiden would give this experience a two chubby thumbs up!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
First dip!
It was a lot of fun putting on Jaiden's little tiny swimsuit. I went in with him first while Matthew filmed and then we switched. The water at Maren Nielsen's pool was pretty warm, thank goodness! He seemed to like being in the water. He, of course, had a look of concern and wonder about the whole thing. I tried putting him in a little infant inflatable donut, but he just wanted to cling to mommy. When Matthew came in with him, he did airplane and through him up in the air and caught him, that made Jaiden squeal with delight. I think Jaiden would give this experience a two chubby thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment